Texte & Kommunikation DE / EN. Experimentelle Schnittgestaltung.
– German native speaker, fully proficient in English
– a versatile editor, writer and translator
– freelance experience as a journalist and copywriter for print and web (Berlin / London)
– projects requiring extensive research, working with SEO key words and corporate style guides
– favourite topics are (sustainable) design and craft, fashion, textiles, art, architecture
Creative Pattern Cutting / Design:
– Creative Pattern Cutter combining aesthetics with precision
– 3 years freelance experience in London (luxury RTW)
– developing ideas on the stand, using flat pattern manipulation, toiling and creative sampling
– women’s wear tailor and fashion designer educated in Germany
– I act as a bridge between design vision and production/cost implications
– excited about draping, fabric manipulation and zero-waste
Combining for writing and making is an asset and my passion. These two modes of creation complement eachother and help build bridges between people:
Being a natural communicator makes me a better pattern cutter at the intersection of design and production. Being a creative in the studio makes me a better writer, equipped to understand your product from the inside.