Community & Office Management Internship
Sourcebook is a consulting agency and matchmaking platform for the fashion and textiles industry, with a focus on sustainable innovation and transparent supply chains.
We are looking for an intern to assist with Community & Office Management from our office in Kreuzberg, Berlin. This opportunity is for full-time students who are required to complete a study-related internship, e.g. as part of a university degree, for 3 months, and is therefore unpaid. The role is part-time (max. 20 hours a week) with flexible hours upon prior consultation with the management.
• Assistance in research, community and office management, as well as accounting
• Maintenance and analysis of platform data
• Corresponding with clients
• Supporting projects and the rest of the team
• Preparing reports and presentations
• Enrolled full-time student
• Some experience in office assistance and accounting preferred
• Basic knowledge of DATEV software a plus
• Experience and interest in sustainable fashion and textile innovation is an advantage
• Excellent communicator, strong team player and not afraid to pick up the phone ;)
• Good grasp of German and English, spoken and written
• Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
• Exciting vacancy at an established agency
• Opportunity to work closely with international clients and two other teams (Circular.Fashion & Neonyt)
• Option to extend working relationship
• Work in the lively Lausitzer Platz / Görlitzer Bahnhof area in Kreuzberg
Interested? Please send your CV and a short motivational letter to Gitta Paris: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further questions please do not hesitate to contact Gitta by phone: +49 30 403 679 179. We look forward to receiving your application!