Community & Event Management Internship
Sourcebook is a consulting and matchmaking agency for the fashion and textiles industry, with a focus on sustainable innovation and transparent supply chains. We also engineer a range of innovation platforms – such as hackathons, exhibitions, conferences and think tanks – which frequently take place at leading textile trade fairs.
We are looking for an intern to assist our team with Community, Office & Event Management from our beautiful and sunny office in Berlin Kreuzberg, which we share with two other like-minded companies: circular.fashion & Kaleidoscope: creative directors of Neonyt.
This opportunity is for full-time students who are required to complete a mandatory study-related internship as part of a university degree or academic course, and is therefore unpaid. The role is part-time (max. 20 hours a week) for 3 to 6 months, with flexible hours upon prior consultation with the management.
• Supporting content creation for our website and social media channels
• Development of PR and marketing strategies
• Attending to and maintaining the community, as well as updating the website
• Research and content generation (newsletter, meetups)
• Help with organisation and management of events
• Attending and documenting fashion shows, conferences and trade fairs
• Maintenance and analysis of platform data
• Basic accounting and correspondence with clients
• Enrolled full-time student required to undertake a study-related internship
• Experience or interest in sustainable fashion and textile innovation an advantage
• Experience or interest in online marketing a plus
• Excellent communicator, reliable team player and not afraid to pick up the phone ;)
• Working knowledge of Google Suite
• Fluent German and English, spoken and written
• Exciting vacancy at an established agency
• Opportunity to work closely with international clients as well as circular.fashion, Neonyt and Future
• Fashion Forward, who take care of Fashion Revolution activity in Germany
• Option to extend working relationship
• Work in the lively Lausitzer Platz / Görlitzer Bahnhof area in Kreuzberg
Interested? Please send your CV and a short motivational letter to Gitta Paris: email@example.com by the end of August 2019. For further questions please do not hesitate to contact Gitta by phone: +49 30 403 679 179. We look forward to receiving your application!